Saturday, January 01, 2005

Just makes you wonder

Now as you read this, I am not trying to poke fun at those who die in accidents like this, in this case two car accidents on a very foggy highway, what are people thinking when they drive way too fast in conditions like this. In this case a 21 year old that died was not wearing his seat belt. I just don't get that, I put my seatbelt on if I am driving two blocks to QT, let alone driving at highway speed on a very foggy day. Click here to read the story from Channel 9 in KC:
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/4038872/detail.html

This follows another accident where 3 people were killed, 2 of them childeren under 5, and 3 more people were hurt. Apparently none of them where wearing seat belts. Just sad that something like this happened, that could have been avoided. You can see a video clip at KCTV5, you can find it here: http://www.kctv5.com/Global/category.asp?C=5541&nav=1Pub

Again, I stress I am not poking fun, just wondering how people keep making the same mistake when taking 5 seconds to click your seatbelt on can save your life (and others too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home