Sunday, December 04, 2005

The best reason yet why I will keep my account at Wells Fargo

People have asked me why I still have an account with Wells Fargo (there are none in the metro here so I have to mail a check to mom and dad to deposit for me when the need arises), and up till now I have not had a real good explanation on why I still keep that account open. But my search is over, it seems that I could not find a better reason than my dear friend and chief homophobe James Dobson (head of the homophobe group Focus on the Facism, whoops, I mean family) and his group Focus on the Family are boycotting Wells Fargo because they donated money to a gay and lesbian group. You have to admire these so called religious groups that act like they are gods chosen children when they discriminate against others based on their beliefs or sexuality. Exactly what commandment does that violate again James? Yeah, thought so.

So as I have done for quite some time, any time that Focus on the Family or any number of other groups of religious zealots votes to boycott something, I will go out of my way to support whatever they are boycotting.

Here is an article about Ding Dong Dobson and his group of merry dumbasses, if you care to read about it:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051204/ap_on_bi_ge/focus_wells_fargo;_ylt=AnqItLtbDBEwc_EjJ.AWllmyBhIF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home