Monday, February 28, 2005

I saw this coming too! Damn, I must be psychic!

When the standard was set to end the broadcasting of analog TV signals at the end of 2006, I remember thinking they would not be ready by then. And that was 3 or 4 years ago I think, or something like that. This article talks about that, and whether or not there is any possibility or even intention of meeting the deadline. This could have huge ramifications for non cable/sat users that have older tv's.

Converters of some kind will surely be available, not sure of the cost yet. I personally think they will slide the deadline back another couple of years.

Read about it here:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=597&ncid=763&e=10&u=/nm/20050218/tv_nm/television_digital_dc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home