Monday, February 28, 2005

Website of the week

Sorry I haven't done this in awhile, this website is nothing spectacular but had one feature that I thought was interesting. This site, for the New Jersey Dept. of Transportation, has a meter on its front page showing how much money their state has been cost by there being no transportation funding agreement. Instead there have been a series of stopgap extensions.

They also have quite a few traffic cameras, those I have checked out a couple of times when the big snowstorms were coming through. Yeah, maybe its lame, but I have always been a bridge and road nut. After all, one of my favorite things as a kid was throwing rocks off the old bridge near grandma and grandpa's house into the creek.

You can check it out here (the site, not the creek)
http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home