Monday, December 19, 2005

If you ever suffered through the horror of Windows ME, please read:

Check out the article from Network Computing at the link below. It gives a brief history of the Windows operating system, including my personal favorite, Windows Millenium. I sometimes refer to it as MuhShiteem. Pretty descriptive title too because it really sucked big time. On days where I would be on my pc for most of the day, it was not uncommon to have to reboot my pc five or six times. ME was a resource hog. It would take resources for applications, but once you closed those apps, it would not relinquish the memory, even though it was not using it. Kind of sucked.

Anyhow, its an interesting read, check it out:
http://www.networkcomputing.com/showitem.jhtml?sssdmh=dm4.158878&docid=1624ms20-03

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home